Our client is recruiting German content moderators to work with them on a 12 months contractor basis working for one of their global leading clients. You will be responsible for helping improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience.
As a German content moderator, you will be responsible for analysing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
As a German content moderation agent, you will:
- Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
- Understand and remain up to date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
- Fulfil base productivity and quality requirements
- In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees’ well-being, health and safety and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
- Fluency in English and at least a B2 level of German
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
- Experience in a professional work environment (Recent graduates welcome)
- Able to work shifts, both day and evening.
- €28,000 per year
- 20 Annual Leave days, 2 Company days and 2 Charity days
- Life Assurance
- VHI Healthcare
- Tax Saver
- Working for an international enterprise company
- Great training
- Company social events
- Opportunities for career progression