Are you customer-focused? Do you want to work for a multinational technology company? Are you looking for your next career-move?
The role is to assist in the review of the content which is currently being uploaded on to social media. The individual will be responsible for reviewing potential content (harmful or sensitive) on the internet and making sure it adheres to policy.
- Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
- Validate, investigate, and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines
- Understands and perform content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work
Skills and Knowledge
- Results & detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can critically assess content strictly against client policies
- Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of the internet
- Eligibility to work in Ireland (EU Passport or Stamp 4)
- Fluency in German or Dutch and English
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie