Join a multicultural team in one of the world’s largest Social Media channels. We are looking for bilingual candidates to perform an essential role in reviewing content on the internet and ensuring the protection of millions of internet users from harmful information.
As a Community Operations Analyst, you will be processing and reviewing accounts that have been flagged for a review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies. Attention to detail and a knack for problem-solving are essentials for this role.
Successful applicants will have some office experience as well as a fluent level of English + French. We are currently recruiting for the Evening shift - 6pm to 2am. You will also need to be flexible to work weekends if required.
Your responsibilities will also include:
• Validating, investigating and responding to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines.
• Understanding and performing content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
• Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
You will require:
• Eligibility to work in Ireland (Stamp 4 or EU passport)
• Fluency in English + French.
• Knowledge about current affairs on the specific language market.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to critically assess content strictly against client policies
Are you the right person for this job? Send your CV to email@example.com and a quick cover letter describing your experience and why you would be a good fit for this role.