Our client is an exciting and leading social media platform that empowers users to record and share short, creative and inspiring videos for personal and public entertainment.
Their application is available to users around the globe in over 155 different countries and has hit 1 billion users in February 2019. Their app is one of the most downloaded apps in recent years.
I am currently recruiting for experienced Quality Analysts with fluency in German to join their exciting and expanding EMEA team in Dublin City Centre.
- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in German markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to content quality centre team members, and act as liaison with them to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as escalation point of contact for policy related questions, issues and solutions.
- Conduct coaching and calibration sessions to the Content Moderation teams across the Europe to ensure that operational policies and processes are being applied consistently.
- Enhance moderation policy and community safety continuously.
- Fluency in English and German
- Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
- Cultural understanding of the German market region
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Proven track record of working with co-workers across different countries is preferable but not required.
- At least 1+ years in QA focused role (desirable but not required)
- At least 1+ years experience working on content quality, safety or policy in a media company (required)
- Fluency in English and German (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree (preferred)
- Eligibility to work full-time in Ireland (e.g. EU Passport OR Stamp 4, etc.) (required)
- Candidates must be fully confident in dealing with sensitive content (required)
If you are interested below please apply below or email email@example.com, and leave a brief cover letter stating:
- Your current visa status in Ireland or EU
- Your current location
- Your Notice period