Are you planning to join the Social Media industry in Berlin? Work in the fastest growing Social Media company in the world as a Content Moderator, resolving inquiries on the Dutch speaking market, based on the policies of the platform.
You will be processing and reviewing accounts that have been flagged for a review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies.
Is important to highlight that the content you will be reviewing could be literally anything, so strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment is an essential to join this job opportunity.
Hours: Full time
Shifts: Day and Evening shifts – on a rotational basis
Successful applicants will have some office experience as well as a fluent level of Dutch. You will also need to be flexible to work weekends if required.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Validating, investigating and responding to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines.
- Understanding and performing content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
You will require:
- Eligibility to work in Germany
- Fluency in German
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to critically assess content strictly against client policies
- Third level degree.
Send your CV to email@example.com today.