Looking to work with two fortune 500 companies? Start your career journey now in the grand city of Dublin!
Are you seeking employment which allows you to use your fluent language skills whilst working with two of the world’s largest organizations? Accenture is looking for Content Moderation Associates to join a project working with a leading organization within the internet and technology field. This is an amazing opportunity for starting your career while working in the vibrant city of Dublin, the capital of the Republic of Ireland.
This role is to assist in the review of the content which is currently being uploaded on to social media. After completion of a thorough three-week training plan you will be reviewing social media content to ensure it is in line with both legal and regulatory requirements, investigating where necessary and assessing whether the user is adhering to the appropriate policies.
• Processing and reviewing accounts that have been flagged for review due to having uploaded potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
• Responding to notification of potentially sensitive information in an appropriate manner by validating the inquiry and performing further investigation. This may include cooperating with subject matter experts to respond or support in the response to inquiries or escalations. Raising these to the correct person which may include but is not limited to external third parties, the client or Accenture.
• Understanding and performing content reviews under supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures at all times.
• Ensuring all social media content complies with all published policies, procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
• Being accountable for workable solutions and processes within your specific area of responsibility
• Escalating issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
• Addressing most non-routine issues
• Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
• Responsible for other activities assigned by the Operations Manager
Are you the person we are looking for?
• Fluency in the desired language (and English)
• Strong attention to detail
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
• Team player
• Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
• 1-2 years’ experience in a professional work environment
Does this sound interesting? Apply by the following link!