Cpl Healthcare are delighted to have partnered with a leading Kerry hospital in recruiting an experienced Consultant Anaesthetist.
The successful candidate will work as an important part of the multi-disciplinary team providing unparalleled patient care in a busy public hospital with modern, advanced facilities. With the existing clinical expertise and innovative technologies used within the hospital, you will be supported in your mission to improve the health and well-being of the patients to whom you provide the care.
The hospital provides a broad range of specialities including inpatient, day patient and outpatient services along with a 24/7 emergency department and an urgent care centre.
- Be registered with or in the process of registering in your speciality division of the Irish Medical Council
- You must be available to commence employment on June 2nd
- Hold 5 - 10 years' relevant post-grad experience
- Ideally have completed previous research in clinical specialities with a number of publications
- Ideally have Irish or UK experience
- Have excellent English skills
For further details, please contact me in confidence on :
t: +353 21 4626138