Construction Senior Buyers x 5 – Kildare
Urgently seeking 5 x Buyers and Senior Buyers for a major CapEx project in Kildare.
Roles are permanent and will consist of a competitive base salary plus benefits.
- Manager procurement activities for sub-contractors, goods and services.
- Responsible for the execution of the Procurement Schedule (DPPS) relating to critical, time sensitive packages and equipment,
- Implement the procurement procedures and utilise all standard documents.
- Comply with Business and where the project procurement procedures.
- Ensure all Sub-Contractors and Suppliers are Pre-Qualified
- Interface with key supply chain providers and conduct performance reviews.
- Liaise with key supply chain providers and visit as necessary.
- Negotiate deals and long-term arrangements with local supply chain providers.
- Prepare tender enquiries and pricing schedules, ensure Scope of Works and ITT documentation is complete as possible, liaise with project team to ensure compliance.
- Carryout final negotiations with the project manager/commercial manager and chair pre-let meeting minutes
- Continually review the overall “value” offered by existing suppliers
- Assist with regular re-negotiations of terms of business/service agreements and performance evaluation with suppliers
Previous experience working in Procurement in a Construction/CapEx/Civils environment
- Suitable safety training and working knowledge
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Extensive Procurement Management experience in high tech / M&E or construction projects
- Experience of leading the procurement activity for major goods, and/or services in a multi-site business
- Commercial and financial acumen
Send CVs in confidence to email@example.com / Tel: 01 614 6030 for a confidential discussion.