- Responsible primarily for assisting the Compliance Director in executing the Annual Compliance Plan for AIBMS.
- Responsibility for completion of compliance monitoring tasks such as AML reviews, Error Log monitoring, complaint reviews etc.
- Responsibility for day-to-day management of internal and external regulatory compliance queries.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance and Central Bank of Ireland Legislation - e.g. Criminal Justice Act, Consumer Protection Code etc.
- Ability to work proactively with all business units to remediate any issues identified during monitoring.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- ACOI Professional Diploma in Compliance qualification preferable
- Payment industry experience preferable