My client are one of the most prestigious financial services companies in Ireland and now have an opening for a Compliance Executive- Anti Money Laundering (AML) to join their expanding team
- Acting as the appointed Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for UCITS and AIF clients of an AIFM;
- Drafting and presenting MLRO reports for quartering Board meetings;
- Review AML technical solutions to support the current business and new business developments;
- Conduct AML Customer Due Diligence checks for UCITS and AIF investors;
- Ensure AML obligations in regards to transaction monitoring and reporting are complied with;
- Conduct onsite inspections of third party service providers and review AML policies and procedures of appointed third party service providers;
- Conducting regular and ad hoc AML training to the Boards of Funds;
- Support and assist on specific initiatives i.e. business/regulatory issues as they arise;
- Assist in the implementation of new legislation/regulations e.g. the Anti Money Laundering Directive; and
- Liaise and report where required with regulatory bodies as required;
- Complete compliance monitoring in relation to AML; and
- Draft Compliance monitoring plans for UCITS and AIFs.
- Relevant 3rd level Degree (Business, Finance, Law or equivalent) or Compliance qualification;
- Minimum 1 years in the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) area;
- Interested in further developing a specialist compliance expertise in respect of AML, including a risk assessment framework, client review and take on documentation requirements and procedures, monitoring, training, board updates and the preparation and submission of suspicious transaction reports if required.
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
Confident self-starter, works on own initiative
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to €35k doe
- On-site gym