My client, one of Ireland's leading organisation based in Dublin 14, currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Complaints Handler.
If you strive in a busy complaints handler role and are coming a heavily regulated environment, then we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities include: -
- Logging and acknowledging complaints in line with strict deadlines.
- Creating and issuing final resolution letters to customer complaints.
- Communicating regularly with customers via phone, email, and letter and keeping them updated on the progress of their case.
- Achieving SLA’s and budget targets
- Investigating the root cause of complaints.
- Analysing the complaints data to identify systemic and Client-impacting trends and escalating through proper channels of leadership.
- Delivering reporting and trend analysis as agreed on a monthly basis.
- 2+ year’s industry experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience in Complaints handling, ideally within a financial services or regulated environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet regulated deadlines.
- Multi-tasking and prioritisation skills are essential.
- Proven ability to manage and defuse conflict.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office.
- Customer focused with a desire to treat customers fairly.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Excellent letter and email writing skills with great verbal communication skills
- A natural empathy with customers and a desire to drive improvements in business processes.
If you’re a suitable applicant and are interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Clara Russell on 087 342 6944 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org