The Senior Registered Nurse has extensive operational experience and is responsible for the efficient running of care activities within the office, the provision of training, mentorship and guidance to all care staff within the care environment.
Your responsibilities will include . . .
- Provision of operational support in the provision of excellent evidence based homecare care and the implementation of all aspects of the care process.
- Development and ongoing updating of Homecare Plans
- Provide support and mentorship to members of the care team
- Act as a customer advocate at all times
- Ensure compliance with safeguarding systems in line with Care Policies and Procedures of the organisation.
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on the live register of NMBI
- A minimum of two years’ experience working as a Registered Nurse is essential
- Experience of people management is desirable but not essential.
Essential qualities of a Senior Registered Nurse include the ability to effectively communicate with care team members, clients and their families, delegate tasks efficiently and act as a mentor for care team members.
- This is a Full-time permanent position
- Hours of work are 39 hours per week broadly based on normal business hours e.g. Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 (a level of flexibility is possible to fit in with your family life)
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
For more information, please contact Denise Kelly on +353 87 1030014 or email email@example.com