This is an exciting opportunity to work with Covalen, reviewing and analysing content onsite with one of the largest social media companies in the world. A permanent job, with plenty of room for future growth within the company.
Get in contact with your CV today - Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist our client’s community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Display a strong bias to doing what’s right
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on clients platform such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team.
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment.
- High adaptability and positive approach to challenges.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Effective Time management & Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to consistently hit KPIs on time.
- Fluent in Indonesian and English.
- Cultural understanding of the market.
- Experience in working in an office environment is preferable.
- Extremely reliable, consistent, and hard-working
- Passion for ensuring a positive, safe user experience
- Flexible in working in a faced paced environment with different projects to work on.
- Ability to learn new information in a short period of time
- Eligible to work in Ireland full time (Stamp 4 or Irish citizenship or European)
- Free canteen onsite in client site during shift hours
- Health Care
- Extensive Training & Development
- Free access to Covalen Group Scheme website
- Free access to Covalen 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Free access to Covalen’s Wellness Programme
- Covalen’s Tax Saver Scheme
- Covalen’s Bike to Work Scheme
- Working hours: Min of 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays)
- Shift: Flexible
- Pay Schedule: Monthly
- Contract Type: Permanent