Are you looking to work in the Social Media industry in Ireland? Use your German language skills and learn more about this huge global business while you start a career in one of the largest companies in the world.
As a Community Operations Analyst, you will be tasked with resolving inquiries empathetically and accurately, based on policies designed to ensure user safety. You will be processing and reviewing accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies, again to ensure the safety of the platform's users.
It is important to highlight that the content you will be reviewing could be literally anything, so a high level of personal resilience and ability to manage stress while operating in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Salary: €27000
- Location: Sandyford – Dublin 18
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays). Some weekend work is also required.
- Shifts: Evening shift - 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Contract Type: Permanent
Successful applicants should have some office experience as well as being fluent in English + German.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Validating, investigating and responding to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines and policies.
- Understanding and performing content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills and an ability to ramp up quickly
- Ideally currently in Ireland
- Fluency in English + German.
- Up-to-date knowledge about current affairs in the German market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Are you the right person for this job, or do you know someone who could be?
Send your CV to Torben Jensen at email@example.com.