Are you interested in modern society and international affairs? Do you like working with social media and do you want to make a difference?
No experience required as this is an entry-level position and full training will be provided.
You will need a STAMP 4 VISA or an European citizenship to apply for this position.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Process and review content that has been flagged for potential violations of the company's policies.
- Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines
- Demonstrate speed, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills and an ability to ramp up quickly.
- The role requires a STAMP 4 VISA or an European citizenship (the company does NOT provide this)
- Fluent in Cebuano or Tagalog AND English
- Good knowledge of the internet and technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Working hours? Location?
- You can select the shift you prefer!
- Day shift: 9.00am - 5.30pm, OR
- Evening shift: 6.00pm - 2.00am (+25% salary increase for hours after 8pm + Transport Bonus)
- Location: East Wall, Dublin 3 (Please note that we will be moving our offices to Sandyford, Dublin 18, in November)
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it through the link provided.