Community Operations Analysts review reported and flagged social media content and harmful accounts online that negatively affect millions of users world-wide. We are currently hiring for highly-motivated individuals to join our team and deliver high-quality results and service for our social media client.
*Candidates in this position must be able to deal with extreme, graphic and sensitive content*
What is the job?
- Assist our client’s community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Display a strong bias to doing what’s right
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on client’s platform such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gather, analyse and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognise trends and patterns and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team.
Skills and Knowledge
- Fluency in Estonian and English
- Cultural understanding of the market (Estonian region)
- Communication and Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Passion to deliver brilliant customer-service
- Free canteen, food and snacks
- Healthcare and Pension Contributions
- Free Taxi allowance for evening shift
- Extensive Training and access to CPL's Wellness Programme
- Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Permanent contract
- Full time: 40hrs per week
- Hours: 6pm - 2am (25% increment on hourly rate after 8pm)
- Fluency in English and Estonian
- Eligibility to work in Ireland (Irish citizenship OR EU Passport OR Stamp 4).
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don't hesitate to get in touch, regarding language speaking positions.