An opportunity has arisen for a Nurse to provide safe, quality care to a child within a home setting.
The successful candidate will be part of a Nurse led care team and will report directly to the CNM2.
Responsibilities and Qualities include . . .
- To ensure recognition of the child as an individual
- To prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family
- Demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience
- Work closely in partnership with family members
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on the needs identified
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum one to two years’ post graduate experience
- Paediatric experience desirable however not essential as necessary training will be provided
Employment Type & Remuneration
- Full time hours
- Very attractive salary and employee benefits
- Flexible working shifts
For more information, please contact Denise Kelly on +353 87 1030014 or email email@example.com