***Commercial Sales Representative
Our client, a dynamic US/Canadian multinational new to the Irish market, have now opened their Irish operation in Limerick city & are actively looking to recruit 2 experienced Commercial Sales Representatives to kick off their growth plans for the Irish market & beyond.
Ideally we are looking for 1 Commercial Sales Rep to be based in/around Limerick & covering the Munster & Western region with the other based in the Dublin region.
Being a completely new start-up opportunity, this is a fantastic opportunity for highly ambitious & suitably qualified sales & business development reps to further develop their career so if youre interested, please apply!
As a key part of the commercial sales team, you will primarily be responsible for new business development in your region but once established in the market, you will also be tasked with growing the existing client base, supporting the launch of new products & services & delivering on targeted growth plans across diverse industry sectors.
You will also take ownership of pricing & commercial tendering proposals for customers, research & identify new clients, understand competitor offerings & support the Operations Director in their strategic sales duties.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business studies, commerce or a related discipline.
- 4-5+ years field sales/business development experience is essential.
- Experience in selling into the healthcare, hotel or property services experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in a B2B sales role from the construction, hardware or related sectors, will also be considered.
- Proven experience in managing quotation & tendering proposals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage with customers at all levels.
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different product ranges.
The is a full time/permanent position with base salary, depending on experience/qualifications but expected to be approx. 45-55k + car, phone, pension, health cover & very attractive bonus/commission structure.
How to Apply:
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie