Servisource is currently seeking a Commercial Manager (Electrical) on behalf of our client; a market leading electrical, mechanical and instrumentation contractor for the development of a new data centre in Denmark.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have worked in a similar role along with a degree in quantity surveying, with experience in the construction industry (commercial) combined with legal knowledge and understanding.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will predominately be responsible for the commercial control of the allocated part of the business assigned to you.
- You will be proactive and can apply strategic thinking strategies whilst maintaining a disciplined approach regarding the commercial function.
- You will identity and manage the business unit risk and regularly review project risks
- You will have commercial control of the business unit
- You will provide contractual advice to the project and proposal teams and guide with all commercial matters.
- You will be responsible for collating and reviewing actions arising from the monthly cost reviews.
- You will manage the commercial team, reviewing and managing their performance whilst promoting technical development and managing the close of completed projects.
- You will provide the best value solutions and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Regarding the CCS report, you will make sure it is completed accurately and submitted prior to the deadline.
- You will help train and provide guidance to your commercial team.
Managing your team:
- You will ensure your team constantly follow company policies and procedures.
- Conduct inductions of new personnel.
- Help promote positive team performance by setting objectives at the start of the year, monitoring progression with the help of KPIs, conduct performance reviews to discuss progression and act as a mentor for all.
All applicants are expected to have the below minimum experience and certificates:
- Tertiary level degree in Quantity surveying
- In dept knowledge and quality experience of relevant legal procedures and the commercial role.
- The ability to build rapport with clients and sub-contractors, whilst proving to have strong managerial skills.
- The ability to promote continuous improvement and motivate workers.
- Opportunity to progress
- Building your career by working alongside a lively, knowledgeable multi-functional team.
- Great salary and package included.
If interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Servisource on 042 9386 8312.