This is a fantastic opportunity for a CIP Qualified individual who has 3 – 5years working in a commercial lines focused role. The successful applicant will join the business and gain an existing book of business to manage and service.
- Manage and service an existing portfolio of clients including offering a high standard of customer service
- Processing all aspects relating to the insurance policies
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with brokers/direct clients
- Renewals including client discussions, re-broking, negotiations & report preparation ensuring client retention.
- Updating and maintaining correct information and data in customer files and complying with the data protection legislation and the Central Bank of Ireland requirements.
- Claims handling where necessary
- Responsible for dealing with administration / processing insurance applications.
- Assist with business development where necessary
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks and initiatives as required.
- Have Commercial C.I.P qualifications or be grandfathered in commercial lines.
- Have minimum of 4 years commercial insurance experience.
- Must have excellent customer services experience
For more information on this role please contact Rosy on email@example.com or 01 947 6225