- General support of the Sales function to assist the business achieve its new business goals and targets
- Process Policies, Schedules and Endorsements on both Underwriting and Broker Systems and issuing all relevant documentation
- Liaising with Your Team/Brokers/Underwriters on a day to day basis on all scheme related issues and developing relationships with them
- Respond to allocated mail and queries from brokers on a daily basis
- Deal with brokers in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure all messages are recorded and communicated in a clear and timely manner
- Assuming responsibility for project assignments as directed the Team Leader/ Operations Manager
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suites
- CIP qualified or working towards
- Be proactive, flexible and demonstrate a keen willingness to assist fellow colleagues.
- Must also demonstrate good interpersonal, organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, pay attention to detail and thrive in an environment that is always changing
- 1 year experience working within commercial insurance or 2 years within Motor Insurance
If you are interested, please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org