Collections Specialist with French
Our client has an opportunity for a motivated professional interested in contributing and willing to make a change within the dynamic development of the business.
• Perform the day to day collections function within the defined process standards.
• Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets as assigned by managing and prioritising the collection of debt within the AR ledger.
• Responsible for recording and following up on disputes. Resolve disputes by working with internal teams or the customer to verify information.
• Work closely with the Credit Team to follow the guidelines outlined in the Credit Policy.
• Responsible for preparing Aged Debt SOX report documenting all actions that have been taken for all deliquent customers. In the same report, prepare a listing of all accounts with balances over ninety days old and provides explanation for each account, where relevant recommend inclusion in the Bad debt provision. Provide the Bad Debt recommendations report to accounting team.
• Performs all other duties as assigned or required.
• Fluent French is a requirement for this role.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines in order to achieve daily/weekly/monthly collections targets
• Previous experience of working in a collections environment is essential
• Oracle experience is an advantage