Clinical Nurse Manager II - Intellectual/Physical Disability Service, Wicklow
In association with Cpl Healthcare our client is seeking to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager II (2) for their support service in Co. Wicklow. The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated and innovative team providing nursing care and support to children and adults attending their service.
The CNMII will be required to work between two community houses, one in Bray which is a respite/holiday house for Children with Physical/Intellectual disabilities, and the other is in Arklow which is a respite/holiday house for Adults with Physical/Intellectual disabilities.
- Will be registered with NMBI – General and/or Intellectual Disability Division
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Minimum of 3 years working at a senior level, or in a supervisory capacity
- Authorisation to work in the State
- Possess excellent communication skills
- €47089 - €55853
- 39 hours per week
- 34 days annual leave
Apply today in confidence to Aoife O Driscoll at +353 21 494 4866 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org