FULL TIME PERMANET ROLE IN CNM1; ENT and Plastics Theatres
CPL Healthcare is in partnership with its client seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (CNM1) in ENT and Plastics Theatres / Theatre Manager / Clinical Coordinator in ENT and Plastics Theatres to join their highly professional and qualified team. This Theatre Nurse Manager role is with a leading private Hospital located in South Dublin, Ireland.
Nursing Department Job in Theatre
- Coordinates and directs the daily patient care operations of the OR.
- Analyses workloads and skill requirements to meet patient care needs.
- Assesses staff competencies and makes patient care assignments.
- Delegates appropriate tasks to appropriate personnel, consistent with legal and professional guidelines and departmental standards.
- Maintains clear communications with the Nurse Manager regarding unit needs and incidents.
- Serves as a resource person on the unit.
- Assists with patient care as needed.
- Identifies appropriate internal controls for department; provides mechanisms to monitor and enforce compliance.
- Performs related duties as required.
- NMBI Registered General Nurse license in good standing.
- 5 years’ clinical Theatre experience required.
- Must possess teaching abilities, leadership qualities, professional judgment, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, and a sense of professional development.
To apply / for more information please contact Lauren Glynn by reaching out or sending your updated CV to email on email@example.com or call on +35391507532
Clinical Nurse Manager, CNM, CNM2, Hospital Nurse Manager, Staff Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse,Theatre nurse, Nursing Jobs in Ireland, Clinical Coordinator in Theatre, Operating Room Nurse Manager