An exciting opportunity with a well-established software company based in Galway city are looking for cloud support associates with German to join their growing team.
Main responsibilities include the following:
- Analyse incidents, research solutions and provide answers easily understood by customers
- Troubleshooting complex problems and provide the best available solution or workaround within the agreed service levels
- Document solutions to known issues and consulting questions
- Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
- Liaising with Development and Field Teams to identify application errors and missing product functionalities for future releases (legal/non-legal requirements)
- Liaising with production management to identify and report application errors
- Document issues in a CRM system and defects in our engineering tracking tool
- Act as a liaison between our Product Management and Engineering teams
- Collaborate with other employees by providing important customer feedback, process‐improvement suggestions, new troubleshooting tips and other actions that involve improving our product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems or a related field
- Fluent English & German required: written and oral.
- Understanding the technical differences between on premise and cloud-based solutions
- Knowledge in Customer Infrastructure and Technology: Good knowledge of most common operating systems, MS Office Suite and basic networking concepts.
- Good understanding of mobile devices & technologies, web services concepts as well as HTTP/HTTP protocols and XML knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of a programming language (preferable an object-oriented language) would be an advantage.
- Understanding general use of add-ons, SSL certificates and system communications and security protocols
- Analytics: Understanding of report capabilities, how report fetches data, customization concepts in analytics and features such as broadcasts, cloud data sources, KPIs would be preferred.
- Knowledge in business processes would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, self-driven, curious, open minded, resourceful and flexible with the ability to learn quickly
- Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Active team player
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility with working hours.
For more information please call Nicole on 091-507522 or email email@example.com