My client is seeking to hire a Cloud Automation Engineer. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to power the next generation of digital services through innovation, collaboration and transparency.
As a Cloud Automation Engineer, you will be an integral member of a dynamic, focused cloud computing team continuously improving offerings with a “automate everything” mindset. The team’s mission is to help internal customers achieve their own digital transformation, by leveraging the capabilities of cloud solutions and services. This is an individual contributor position with no direct reports and involves hands on coding and deep engineering skills.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Azure Certification desired
- Experience with CI/CD practices and technologies (Jenkins, Pivotal Concourse, etc.)
- Experience automating and developing with Python and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Spring, Angular or Flask frameworks
- Microsoft Azure experience and experience developing hybrid cloud solutions.
- Technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends
- Development experience utilizing one or more of the following:
- Cloud application development solutions (e.g. PaaS, Serverless, API Management)
- Container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps)
- Automated testing (unit, integration, end-to-end)
- Web application server technologies.
- Knowledge of one or more cloud infrastructure solutions including IaaS, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, Containers and Infra as a code technologies
- Development experience using integrated development environments targeting public clouds (i.e. Azure, AWS)
- Prior work experience in Cloud Automation, DevOps or Full Stack Engineer role
- Familiar with Agile Scrum software development practices
- Experience and understanding of large scale application portfolios in an enterprise scale environments
- Recognized for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
For more information, please forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.