Developing cutting edge enterprise cloud solutions for enterprise customers
- 12+ Years' Experience in architecting & designing Cloud infrastructure solutions
- Strong leadership experience to manage technical aspects of projects, including scope, detailed design & implementation
- Strong & proven capability to conceptualize design & deliver through hands-on expertise with key cloud vendors including Azure, AWS & GCP
- Delivery of solutions utilising mainstream cloud tools & toolsets. Including Infrastructure as Code, Containers, Microservices, CI/CD pipelines, self-healing, etc.
- Strong understanding of security-related aspects to cloud solutions and proven ability to ensure a security-first approach to design.
- Ability to work with multiple operating systems such as Linux & Windows and scripting languages
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal. Including technical HLDs & LLDs and presentations to senior management.
- Demonstrate ability to manage technical projects and mentor team members
- Clearly understand customer business requirements and convert to technical requirements and solutions.
- Assist with technical pre-sales in obtaining requirements from customers and documenting a viable solution including strong facilitation of workshops.
Onboarding will be done remotely and it will be possible to work remotely when pandemic passes. Email email@example.com for further details.