Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East. They have over 10 hospitals across Qatar. Currently looking for Clinical Nurse/Midwife specialists in Ob/Gyn, NICU, Wound care, Burns and psychiatry.
Clinical Nurse Specialists provide expert advice related to specific conditions or treatment pathways. They focus on improving patient care and developing services. Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNSs) play a unique role in the delivery of high quality care. These clinicians are experts in evidence-based practice in specialty areas, such as oncology, paediatrics, geriatrics, psychiatric/mental health and community health among others. In addition to providing direct patient care, CNS’s may engage in teaching, mentoring, consulting, research, management and systems improvement. They are able to adapt their practice to work across settings, and influence outcomes by providing expert consultation to all care providers and by implementing improvements in health care delivery systems.
- Master’s degree in Nursing or Midwifery
- 5 years’ post nursing registration experience
- 3 years’ experience in a specialty area
- 1 year as a Clinical Nurse Specialist
Offering: Please see attached, outlining benefits.
- Excellent Salary £7000 to £8000 per month tax free
- Free accommodation
- Relocation flight for candidate & family
- School assistance
Certification and Licensure
- Valid professional Nursing license from country of origin
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Kelley Walsh on +353 (0) 91 507519 or e-mail me with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org