CPL Healthcare has an immediate requirement for an experienced theatre staff nurse interested in progressing their career to a Clinical Nurse manager role in a large city centre teaching hospital.
This is a busy 343 bed teaching hospital having recently undergone extensive expansion.
The department has a Specialist staff which includes CNM's, Theatre Staff Nurses and Theatre Health Care Assistants. The department is serviced by a new purpose built sterile supply unit. Approximately 10,000 procedures are undertaken annually.
The Theatre Department comprises of:
- Six bed reception area
- Five Operating Theatres
- Eight bay Post Anaesthetic Care Unit
The department offers a comprehensive range of surgical services.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse on the NMBI register
- Minimum of 3 years theatre and/or management experience in a clinical setting.
- Adaptation is not available for Decision Letter holders.
- You must be eligible for and available for employment within a short period.
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
Apply today in confidence to Catherine Hoban on +353 21 4626138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org