Immediate vacancy for a Clinical Nurse Manager in Intellectual Disability Service in North County Dublin.
This is a respite house centrally located in a busy North Co Dublin town. Typically the residents stay 2 weeks with a maximum 7 service users at any one time. The successful candidate will be well supported by a team of staff nurses, HCAs and senior management.
This is a full time permanent position working an average 39 hours per week. Interviews will be in person with social distancing measures applied. Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression.
- Qualified RNID, RPN, RCN, RGN
- Full active registration with the NMBI
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience with at least the last 2 years in intellectual disability services
- Ideally management experience and recognized qualification in Management
- Working knowledge of HIQA requirements highly desireable
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Full clean driving licence required
For further information please contact Catherine +353 21 4626138 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org