Immediate vacancy for a Clinical Nurse Manager in a Health Service Executive (HSE) facility. The service provides 100 residential care beds as a HSE owned and HSE registered facility with 80% of beds designated for continuing care admissions and the remaining 20% for short stay (respite) and community support. The home offers state of the art facilities, activities and services to their residents, designed to meet the special needs of the older person in pleasant surroundings, whilst facilitating freedom and independence for the more active, on either a permanent or temporary basis.
Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression.
Experience of elderly care and gerontology highly desirable
RGN qualified with significant post graduate experience (min. 3 years)
Ideally management experience or qualification
Working knowledge of HIQA requirements highly desireable
Excellent communication skills
Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine +353 21 4626138 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org