Seeking applications from Clinical Nurse Manager 2 for a permanent full-time role. The Clinical Nurse Manager 2 plays a pivotal role in the delivery of effective, person centred and integrated care for individuals living with a Dementia. The main responsibilities of the role include: quality assurance, resource management, staffing and staff development, clinical practice development, facilitating communication and professional / clinical leadership.
The post is full-time and permanent, following a probationary period of six months
Based in Dunlavin, Wicklow, the successful applicant will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing care in an exciting and developing healthcare environment, with defined career development pathways.
Interested applicants must :
- Be registered in the general division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Possess min of 3 years post-registration care of the elderly nursing experience
- Possess a minimum of 1 years post-registration experience at managerial level
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability including a high standard of suitability and clinical, managerial and administrative competencies.
- Be familiar with the policies, procedures, requirements and standards as they
relate to the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) and Safeguarding
Vulnerable Persons at Risk of Abuse.
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
Further details upon application to Kerry Steyn on +353 21 4944878 or email Kerry.email@example.com