Immediate vacancy for an experienced staff nurse for a Clinical Hub Advisor role in Dublin city.
Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications for Clinical Hub Advisers working within the National Ambulance Services. This is a new role which will require the successful applicant to receive emergency calls, triage and determine the best healthcare option for the patient.
This is a dynamic and exciting role for nurses who wish to expand their existing role and work within the frontline emergency services.
Full training will be provided. These are fulltime roles on the HSE staff nurse salary scale. Suitable applicants seeking reduced hours will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Full registration on the general register of the NMBI or be in the final stages of registering.
- The Clinical Hub Advisor candidate will ideally have a critical care/triage
- Adaptation is not an option
- You must be able to demonstrate a desire to work in this area
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
Apply today in confidence to Kerry Steyn on +353 21 4944878 or email Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org