Our client is one of the world's leading providers and manufacturers of healthcare solutions today.
For more information on the roles please contact; email@example.com or phone 091507519
Financial Benefits Package Available
Role & Responsibilities:
- To educate and support the customer in the correct use of B. Braun Avitum products, ensuring continuing customer satisfaction and sales.
- To develop and nurture relationships with customers in order to optimise sales potential for Braun.
- Liaise with physicians, technicians, nursing personnel and educators in the Irish hospital environment and Avitum Renal Care Centres as required.
- Commitment to the provision of quality patient focused service alongside other members of the team.
- Service assigned accounts, and suggest/present new products and proactively develop new opportunities.
- To screen, evaluate and capitalise on business development opportunities.
- To prepare and deliver training and education programmes on all B.Braun Avitum products to key stakeholders and customers.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- A qualification to degree level in Nursing and registered with NMBI.
- Clinical experience in Haemodialysis or ICU essential.
- Previous experience in a Training and Development role advantageous.
- Strong planning, organisation and work prioritisation skills.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Strong administrative and IT skills.
- Clean full driving license.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Cpl Healthcare Contact:
Kelley Walsh Principal Team Lead
Ph: +353 91 507519 (Ire) M: 0864117886