On behalf of our client, one of the world’s leading health care suppliers, we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Application Specialist to work in the renal care area. The role is a 12 month contract position initially. The position is home based with min days a week travel throughout Ireland.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To educate and support the customer in the correct use of companys renal products, ensuring continuing customer satisfaction and sales.
- To develop and nurture relationships with customers in order to optimise sales potential for the company.
- Liaise with physicians, technicians, nursing personnel and educators in the Irish hospital environment and Renal Care Centres as required.
- Commitment to the provision of quality patient focused service alongside other members of the team.
- Service assigned accounts, and suggest/present new products and proactively develop new opportunities.
- To screen, evaluate and capitalise on business development opportunities.
- To prepare and deliver training and education programmes on all division products to key stakeholders and customers.
- Participation in the completion of Tenders, working with others to ensure timely delivery.
- Travel to all customers throughout the 32 counties of Ireland.
- Travel internationally, as required, during the week or at weekends for attendance at relevant conferences and or training events.
- Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability/margins in line with delineated targets.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of all expense related activities, reporting on a monthly basis.
- Ensure on time and accurate delivery on all reporting requests by your Commercial Manager and direct reports.
- Maintain appropriate and up-to-date product knowledge on the Company’s range of products/ services to ensure accuracy of communications and strong reputation and credibility with customers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A qualification to degree level in Nursing and registered with NMBI.
- Clinical experience in Haemodialysis or ICU essential.
- Previous experience in a Training and Development role advantageous.
- Strong planning, organisation and work prioritisation skills.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Strong administrative and IT skills.
- Clean full driving license.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Striving for Excellence
- Commitment to Collaboration
- Taking Ownership
- Delivering Best in Class Solutions
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Linda on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail LDunne@thornshaw.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671