Salary 23K + commission OTE 33K + Benefits
- Book appointments – Carry out effective block scheduling.
- Maximising the diary for the day, tomorrow and the next day.
- Liaise with Dispenser colleague(s).
- Key contributor to morning huddle – play a proactive part.
- Take the initiative to promote our Wellness Programme.
- Use Point of Sale (POS), correctly and as trained to ensure all OTC and POS related activity is captured correctly for 100% of our patients 100% of the time.
- Assist in selling accessories and customer care plans (CCP), by demonstrating the benefits to the patient.
- Telemarketing: manage all inbound and outbound calls/leads and ensure diary is full and with the correct ‘familiar voice’.
- Participate in local outreach marketing activities to generate manual Opportunities for the Clinic.
- Ensure adequate stock of OTS accessories is available and in line with business guidelines.
- Provide customer care and premium brand service to patients
- Liaise with local GP’s, ENT’s and their respective staff to ensure a professional sales presentation and communications channel is maintained in line with ATRT.
- Ensure all areas of the Clinic are kept clean and inviting. Meet and greet patients on arrival and answer telephone and email enquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Experience working high volume call environment would be a distinct advantace with excellent communication skills