***Client Services Manager***
Our client, a leading global financial institution, are now expanding their client services team in Limerick & have engaged with Cpl to help deliver on this growth.
This would be an ideal role for candidates with proven experience from the financial services/banking, asset management, funds or related sectors so if youre interested please apply!
Based in Limerick, the successful candidate will act as the principal point of contact for corporate clients & external stakeholders, will take ownership of queries through to resolution, build on existing customer relationships, monitor & manage risk/compliance reports, authorise corporate payments & support team management in their strategic duties.
In addition to these duties you will also mentor junior colleagues, assist on cross-functional projects, participate on service reviews & deliver on all related administrative tasks.
Your skills/experience we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified in business/commerce/finance or a related discipline.
- 2-3+ years experience in a client focused role in the financial services, banking, funds or related sectors.
- Excellent relationship management & building skills.
- High level data analysis & reporting skills/ability.
- Ability to understand complex issues & queries.
This position is being offered as a permanent position with starting salary of 35-45k approx. with an excellent benefits package including healthcare, pension, further educational assistances & excellent further career progression opportunities.
Please forward your Cv in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061221701 to discuss.
For a full list of our open roles, check www.cpl.ie