The ideal candidate will have experience in Life Assurance/Pensions/Investments and have ability to maintain strong relationships with brokers and high net worth clients.
- Processing new applications and existing business claims and policy alterations, taking into account varying market specific requirements.
- Review and respond to all customer queries received in writing or by phone in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer care to all customers.
- Production of high quality and accurate client documentation, in local languages in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a professional approach to all duties and maintain client confidentiality.
- Taking responsibility for any tasks performed for and on behalf of the department.
- Maintaining flexibility within the team, assisting colleagues and other departments where possible and if work loads demand.
- Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved and a high level of customer service is provided.
Essential skills and experience for this role are:
- Third Level Degree Customer focused
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills in both languages.
- Excellent administration skills and must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Recent relevant experience in a financial services company (especially insurance).
- Ability to manage own time and effectively meet deadlines.
- High levels of motivation, with an ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
Please apply now below, or send your CV to Meabh.Connor@cpl.ie