The Client Communications and Brand Manager will collaborate closely with stakeholders within the business to ensure effective client communications that align client-facing stakeholders, inform and deepen client relationships. It is a pivotal role within our clients marketing Team. This individual will ensure a consistent approach to messaging and efficient scheduling of client communications in a B2C & B2B environment, resulting in a meaningful impact on client experience, satisfaction and retention as well as supporting business objectives.
- Working with department heads to catalogue client communications needs and take ownership of the rolling 12-month communications calendar which is the scheduling point for all mandatory and optional client communications.
- Implementation and maintenance of client communication policy and processes for the creation, approval and distribution of all client communications.
- Identification of efficiencies to ensure timely and consistent delivery of approved communications to the right clients for the right reasons.
- Act as a primary stakeholder in all client messaging (e.g. product notifications, account servicing, value add etc.).
- Collaborate with internal departments (e.g. Product, Sales, Marketing, Client Services, Finance, IT/IS) to identify key client impacts to be supported with communication.
- Development and continuous evolution of brand identity system and tone of voice guidelines and the roll-out across the group.
- Act as the primary brand guardian for all client communications including the development and deployment of tools, templates and training programmes across the group.
- To track, measure and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of all communications and drive continuous improvement.
- Partner with key controls functions, e.g. Compliance and Risk, to ensure communications adhere to industry legislation including MIFID II, GDPR and CPC as well as business controls without diminishing the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- Extensive communications experience in the Payments or Financial Services industry strongly preferred
- Ability to grasp technical capabilities and write, translate and communicate complex content in a clear and concise manner is crucial
- Excellent project management, influencing, networking and stakeholder management skills, for collaboration with colleagues across departments and technologies.
- Pro-active self-starter who is highly organised, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. The candidate will need to be confident in decision making in order to manage diverse communications requests that may appear at short notice and require prompt decisions
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mind-set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- City centre location,
- Free access to onsite gym and fitness studio
- Impressive social calendar
- Performance related bonuses,
- Generous pension contributions
- Further education