Location: Ardsallagh/Roscommon Town, Co. Roscommon
Contract: Temporary (Fixed Term Contract)
Hours: 37.5 per week (Monday - Friday)
Hourly pay rate: €12.49 per hour (new entrants to public sector)
- Office filing, updating Patient database, Audio typing (medical terminology essential) and Retrieving patient charts
- Dealing with general phone calls email queries and scheduling appointments.
- General office support in the event of absence of existing staff
- Work well as part of a very busy team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Typing Skills
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Adhere to confidentiality clause.
- Health and Safety must be adhered to at all times.
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by Supervisor/Manager specific to your area of assignment and work as part of a team to establish a shared sense of purpose and unity.
Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- Relevant person must have excellent typing skills, both from notes and Dictaphone.
- Previous Clerical experience desirable.
- Experience and Knowledge of the PAS System desirable but not essential.
- IT skills such as Word and Excel essential.
- Relevant person will be required run reception area, assist with the clerical aspect of Outpatient Clinics and take minutes of multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Garda Vetting will be required.
- Other duties such as Filing, Photocopying may be required.
- 1 Day per week will be spent in a different department within the organisation assisting with filing.
- Full Driving Licence preferable as travel from Roscommon to outlying areas may be required.
- Leaving Certificate with a minimum of 5 grade D’s (lower level) or equivalent. A post Leaving Certificate qualification would be an advantage.
All applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence!
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply now!