My client are seeking an immediately available administrator to join their busy team based in Dublin 8 on a temporary contract basis.
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day administration of area of responsibility.
- Ensure deadlines are met and that service levels are maintained.
- Use appropriate technology to ensure work is completed to a high standard.
- Ensure that archives and records are accurate and readily available.
- Maintain confidentiality of documentation, records, etc.
- Ensure line management is kept informed of issues.
- Organise and attend meetings as required.
- Take minutes at meetings and prepare for circulation following meeting.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc. and a willingness to develop IT skills relevant to the role
- Knowledge and understanding of medical and scientific terminology appropriate to the role
- Initiative and innovation in the delivery of service.
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Clerical Officer Grade IV
Candidates should be immediately available and willing to work some weekend hours. For more information contact Ingrid.email@example.com or click the link to apply