Contract: Temporary week to week
Hourly Pay Rate: €12.43
Hours: 9.30am - 12.30pm
Days Per Week: Monday to Thursday
- Dealing with general phone calls email queries and scheduling appointments
- Day to day office duties eg. Correspondence, post, typing, faxing, photocopying, filing etc
- General office support in the event of absence of existing staff
- Work well as part of a very busy team in a fast-paced environment.
- Have awareness of the guidelines and legislation that governs your area of work and ensure compliance when issuing advice and documentation
- Ensure compliance with Data Protection Act and Record Keeping/Retention
- Act in a manner that is consistent with the organisation’s values and vision
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by Supervisor/Manager specific to your area of assignment and work as part of a team to establish a shared sense of purpose and unity
- Fluent in Irish
- Leaving Certificate with a minimum of 5 grade D’s (lower level) or equivalent. A post Leaving Certificate qualification would be an advantage
- Relevant experience in an administrative, clerical or secretarial role including strong data entry
- Computer literacy with MS Office experience - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a very busy team in a fast-paced environment
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply now!
All applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence!