Cpl are working with a client in the Public Sector who has an immediate need for a temporary Clerical Officer Grade III in Waterford.
The main duties for the candidate will include:
- Updating compliance documents
- Reviewing files
- Inputting patient information to the database
- Reviewing files and updating the database accordingly
- Archiving documentation
- Managing inbound calls from internal departments
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Technical proficiency
- Working hours 12-8pm Monday - Friday
This position is subject to Garda vetting process.
If interested in this role, please call Rory Colgan on 021 494 4875 or email Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie.