A client of mine based in Dublin is looking for a Clerical Officer who ideally would have a HR administrative background- this is an immediate start role.
Duties and Responsibilities
May include but are not limited to the following:
- Drafting and issuing of correspondence
- Maintaining and updating staff records including flexitime, annual and sick leave
- Processing applications for parental leave, force majeure leave etc.
- Assisting with the organisation of recruitment campaigns
- Assisting with the organisation and delivery of training programmes
- Managing the procurement of business cards and tax saver commuter tickets
- Checking and examining invoices and processing of payments
- Preparing orders, requisitions etc. for purchase of goods and services
- Ensuring accurate filing, maintaining filing systems, and archiving
- Reception duties and all other general clerical duties such as, typing, data input, photocopying etc.
Some relevant work experience and excellent computer skills including Microsoft office packages.
The following are an example of the skills that a Clerical Officer will be expected to use and develop in their role:
· Demonstrates effective communication style appropriate to audience and situation
· Can create a positive impact and convey confidence and credibility to others
· Ability to remain calm and organised in a demanding role
· Ability to work effectively and co-operatively with others
· Ability to establish and maintain good working and interpersonal relationships
· Ability to identify customer needs
· Demonstrates a positive and proactive approach to meeting customer needs
· Ability to listen, empathise and respond effectively to customer needs
· Ability to make an informed decision about different work situations or issues
· Can cope effectively with a varied workload and show a willingness to adapt to new tasks
Planning & Organising
· Ability to plan and organise tasks and resources to meet targets or objectives within agreed time scales
· Monitors progress and reviews plans where necessary
Leaving Certificate is required
HR or business degree is preferred
If this role sounds suitable for you then please Apply here or call Aisling Bowden on 01-9476343