- Inspecting the manufacturing process to determine sanitation protocols.
- Designing and implementing sanitation polices and protocols.
- Coordinating and monitoring cleaning schedules.
- Creating and distributing work schedules for the sanitation workers.
- Performing daily inspections of the manufacturing facility and reporting any irregularities.
- Implementing corrective actions to ensure compliance with regulatory authorities.
- Providing feedback to company managers and advising on manufacturing changes.
- Monitoring the preparation and use of cleaning chemicals.
- Training sanitation workers and organizing refresher workshops for existing staff.
- Coordinating the services of contractors and external cleaning crews
- Previous experience as a Cleaning Supervisor.
- Extensive knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced managerial skills.
- Detailed knowledge of cleaning chemicals and safety protocols.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to design and implement training programs.
Working hours: 7 to 4 and 4pm to 12midnight, Mon - Fri