- Manage a portfolio of moderate to high potential claims from coverage determination, liability assessment and quantum analysis within authority limits
- Manage a portfolio of bodily injury claims in a proactive, efficient and effective manner, whilst maintaining an unrelenting focus on customer service, indemnity and expense
- Improve TNPS scores by putting our customers’ needs at the centre of your claims management philosophy.
- Drive efficient and effective claims management processes by utilising available technology to achieve better outcomes.
- Establish timely, accurate and consistent reserves and perform on-going review throughout the claims cycle within authority limit by estimating and validating value of claims.
- Demonstrate an advanced standard of technical claims competence for handling moderate to high complexity bodily injury claims;
- Possess strong policy language skills enabling accurate and consistent policy wording interpretation
- Drive cases to a timely and accurate resolution, with an absolute focus on customer service, indemnity and expense
- Manage key internal and external relationships to ensure all key stakeholders are informed on relevant issues
- Provide a high standard of customer service and adherence to legal and regulatory requirements
- Support the Lines of Business heads by providing a highly credible claims proposition to our policyholders and brokers
- Provide insight to our internal stakeholders on the performance of the accounts under your management.
- Support our customers by utilising data analytics to help them understand and improve their risks.
- Strive for continuous improvement on claim file handling with feedback and support through the Quality Audit processes
- Contribute to maintenance of best practice procedures for Professional Lines claims, consistent with global best practice
Your Skills and Experience
As a Bodily Injury Claims Specialist your skills and qualifications will include:
- A minimum of 5 years relevant claims handling experience
- CIP qualification required and ACII qualification desirable
- Must be accredited under the Minimum Competency Requirements
- Experience using digital and other advancing technologies to manage your claims
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload and diary management
- Ability to contribute effectively within a team environment and an ability to work with claims stakeholders to effectively direct claims strategy
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work, with the ability to respond to change and learning opportunities
- Has the confidence and ability to deliver insight to customers and brokers