My client is one of Ireland's well known brokers and they are looking to hire a claims administrator to join their busy team.
What will you be doing?
- Setting up claims on Relay
- Reporting incidents and providing updates to insurers
- Raising queries around incident with insured
- Corresponding with insurers/loss adjusters/clients for arrangement of inspections
- Communication of investigation outcome to client
- Chasing claims updates
- Providing general claims advice to insured to minimise exposure
- Creation of claims reports for presentation to insurance market & client
- Provide larger clients with quarterly claim updates
- Analysis of claims progression
- Providing clients with claims reporting guidelines
- Provision of claim reporting documents to client where required
- Keep accurate accounts of claim progressions/updates
- Dealing with policy/cover queries in the absence of account handler
What you will need?
- Good understanding of liability insurance
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency with Excel
- Good understanding of Relay
- Knowledge of claims process and PIAB
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal