A well known Life and Pensions Services company is looking for a Claims Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are seeking someone with at least 1-2 years Financial Services experience, administration and some telephony experience.
- To act as an effective point of reference for internal and external customers for claims queries
Processing queries as defined by the life assurance companies relating to Death and Long-Term Care Claims
- Answering Complex queries from Policyholders and Agents both verbally and in writing in a professional manner
- Dealing with escalation from our Business Partners
- Timely completion of work allocated by your Supervisor in an accurate fashion and within agreed deadlines
- Ensure all work carried out to agreed quality standards
- Communicate directly with your team members and other Operations Teams to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through co-operation
- Working as part of a team to meet team targets and objectives
- Be familiar with and adhere to all corporate policies and procedures including the HR Manual and the Clear Desk policy
- Ensure completion of all regulatory training within agreed timeframe
- Develop an awareness of contractual obligations
- Focus on continuous improvement to identify any issues or weaknesses in procedures and react positively to ever-changing business demands.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge in data protection and anti money laundering
- Accurately identify record and empathetically deal with client dissatisfaction
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 Years relevant experience in Financial Services
- A relevant 3rd level qualification and/or Professional qualification desirable
- Excellent people and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage your work in a busy, challenging environment and be a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and cut-off times
- Demonstrate a strong level of commitment and work ethic
- Strong customer focus
- High attention to detail and promote a “right first time” ethos
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Good time management skills
- Professional use of email and the telephone with excellent communication skills
If interested, please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, call me on 0858706256 for a confidential chat.