IT Support Engineer – Level 2
- Serve as the primary contact for internal staff support requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot Windows 10, Citrix client
- Troubleshoot and manage mobile devices – smartphones / tablets Q Wi-Fi setup and troubleshooting
- Configure, deploy, and relocate corporate desktops, laptops, and monitors
- Install new printers and troubleshoot printer issues
- Set-up printers and hardware peripherals
- Set-up mobile devices
- Manage and track all hardware including but not limited to desktops, laptops, phones, and printers
Software maintenance and support
- Install and configure standard applications
- Manage internet connectivity problems, access to Citrix, Outlook Web Access, and Outlook for remote users
- Maintain Microsoft Office 2016
- Maintain malware eradication Q Microsoft Windows patching
Attributes of the Candidate
Energetic self-starter with a positive/flexible attitude.
Solution orientated with very good problem solving skills .
Ability to communicate at all levels (verbal and written).
Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities.
Attention to detail.
Citrix, Active Directory, Exchange, Support, Desktop support
Desktop Support- supporting, troubleshooting
Desktop & Remote Admin- Administering
Email Management- Setting up users, distribution lists etc, MS Exchange 2010
AD – Windows Server 2008- Administering, understanding of group policy etc.
Anti-Virus- Monitoring, Deploying, Troubleshooting
Network Support- Patching, understanding of VLAN
Hardware Support- PC & Printing, Hardware Support
2+ years in a desktop su
pport or Deployment role
Experience of the above technical skills
Strong Customer Focus.
Third level IT Qualification
Microsoft Certified Professional Windows 7/10