My client is a global leader in the manufacture of industrial chemicals and adhesives, they will be hiring in several experienced skilled Manufacturing Process Operators for their Chemical Bottling and Packaging facility in Dublin 24 and the jobs will start in August 2020
Chemical Manufacturing Operator jobs in Dublin 24 (24-month contract)
Salary is €33,855.11 + 20% shift premium for 2 cycle shift Monday to Friday
Occasional overtime, annual bonus scheme, VHI paid for employee and family for the duration of contract and you will be part of the company DC pension scheme.
The typical shift pattern is Days – 7am to 3pm Mon to Thurs and 7am to 2pm on Friday.
Evenings – 3pm to 11pm Monday to Thursday and 2pm to 9pm on Friday
There is also a possibility that on occasion if there are signifigant increases in production that they might need to implement a 3rd night shift and if so, the shift premium will increase to 33.33%
Manufacturing Operator Description:
- The job requires the manufacturing operator to be flexible and can maintain focus whilst under pressure.
- It is essential that manufacturing operator is coming from a high-volume manufacturing background with a minimum of 2 years direct experience in a high-speed high-volume manufacturing environment.
- The job requires these problems to be resolved quickly and efficient.
- The successful manufacturing operator should have the ability to work on their own initiative.
The successful Manufacturing Operator will possess:
- At least 2 years high volume experience is required.
- Excellent communications are essential for the job.
- Manufacturing operator must be able to multi task and have a proven track record.
- Be a good problem solver.
- Experience in FMCG, Drinks, Food, and Chemical, Pharma or Semi Conductor industries is a distinct advantage.
- Team player attitude is essential.