Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Chef for immediate start within an HSE facility in Swinford, Co. Mayo.
This position is a 6-8 week contract.
The potential candidate will be required on an Adhoc basis with excellent working hours.
The ideal candidate will hold a professional Chef qualification and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Chef. They will be diligent, organised and friendly, possessing the ability to work as part of a team, as well as on their own initiative.
Benefits of Chef Job Swinford, Co. Mayo
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Adhoc, flexible working hours to suit your work life balance
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Manual Handling)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis
Responsibilities of Chef Job Swinford, Co. Mayo
- Food preparation and culinary activities.
- Modification of menus and/or foods as required.
- Estimate food requirements and food/labour costs.
- Supervise the activities of kitchen staff.
- Light domestic duties including washing up, cleaning kitchen appliances, preparing work surfaces to ensure hygiene standards are adhered to etc.
Requirements of Chef Job Swinford, Co. Mayo
- Professional Chef qualification
- Up-to-date HACCP/Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- In-date Manual Handling certificate
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting
- Relevant experience in the Catering/Healthcare industry
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
All applications for the above advertised role will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this position or for further information please contact Samantha Johnston on 1800603604 or e-mail me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-2008-452934 in the subject bar of the email.